Friday, December 23, 2011

Minneapolis Trip in June


We went up a few days early for the wedding to have some fun in the Twin Cities. We started with Valley Fair Amusement Park. 6-9-2011




The kiddos tried on some non la (conical hats) in one of the stores.
This is also the traditional hat in Vietnam.

The Planet Snoopy area was tons of fun.



Of course who can go to the Twin Cities and not go to Mall of America. We visited the Lego store twice, the American Girl store, ate at Rainforest Cafe, and had Gelato for dessert. Yum! 6-10-2011


at Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis. 6-10-2011


at the wedding. Our niece and nephew are in the middle of our kiddos.
These 5 look like trouble, don't they? They all had a great time cutting a rug at the dance. 6-11-2011



My kiddos are hilarious when dancing. Ethan is either dipping or swinging Haven around. He does both. Or on second look, I think he's throwing her between his legs. Eric's got some smooth moves going too. I'll confess that I like Dancing with the Stars. My kids may have seen it a few times as well. It brings back my Swing Choir days. Ha!

Mike's already shed his suit coat and we haven't even left the hotel.

No comments: