Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3-D Glasses, Soup Weather, and Skyfari Pics

8/15/09. The kids model their 3-D glasses. This was their "free gift" from the Day Out with Thomas event for getting 4 location stamps on their event maps. The boys are holding the 3-D poster that went with the glasses.


8/20/09. Kind of a Fall/cooler day memory from my childhood that we've carried over/expanded into our own family. Taking homemade soup to a park usually in thermoses. This time we just grabbed the whole pot of soup. We try and do this at least once a year. Here we're at Zorinsky Lake where we had Haven's 1st birthday party. After dinner, we walked off our soup on the trails.

8/22/09. Mike, Eric, and Haven on the chair behind us. Ethan's been begging since they opened it...so we were finally able to ride the new Skyfari ride at our Zoo. It's basically like a ski lift which I've never been on one due to my fear of heights. I told Ethan that for sure we had to wait for Daddy to be along to help with everybody. Just for the record for those who know me well...I didn't panic (at least outwardly since I was riding with Ethan) although going downhill is a little unnerving. I still say they could install seatbelts. No really, I'm serious. LOL!

No comments: